Samsung has recently launched Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro I8552, The quad-core version of Samsung galaxy Grand, with a price tag of Rs. 17900. This phone comes with Qualcomm MSM8625Q Snapdragon 200 chipset and 1.2Ghz quad-core processor, 5MP camera, Andro 203 GPU, 4.7 inch TFT touchscreen display, HD video recording capability and Dual standby SIM. Samsung has upgraded the dual core processor of Galaxy Grand, and downgraded the camera from 8MP to 5MP to decrease it’s price about Rs. 4000.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro I8552 Specification
- Android v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.2 Ghz Cortex A5 quad-core processor
- Qualcomm MSM8625Q Snapdragon 200 chipset
- 4.7 inch 480 x 800 px WVGA Display with a pixel density of 199 ppi
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 MP Primary Camera with 720p HD video recording.
- VGA Secondary Camera
- 8 GB internal memory ( 5GB free for user), expandable via Micro SD upto 32GB.
- Dual Standby SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 2000 mAh Li-ion battery
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro I8552 also known as Galaxy Win has a all plastic body (including body and back) which disappointed us a little bit. Samsung has downgraded it’s technical specification of Galaxy Grand, and launched this phone to compete with competitors like MIcromax A116 and Micromax A120.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro Pricing
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro price in India: Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro I8552 is officially priced Rs.17900, though users will find this phone in open market for around Rs. 15000.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro price in USA: US $ 335