All the owners of smart phones are bothered about the battery life and how to extend galaxy s4 battery life is a very common question. Galaxy Samsung S4 uses massive mAh Li-ion battery, which gets quickly exhausted and thus leaves you with 50 percent of the charge in the morning. So here are some of the ways which will help to improve the battery life of your Smartphone.
All that you need to do is just adhere by all the simple rules mentioned in this document.
- First and foremost thing is that you should use Wi-Fi Data only when it is needed. The internet operations on the phone exhaust the battery life and leads to draining of the battery. So it is always recommended to switch off the Wi –Fi mode when not required. This will solve most of the hassles in life.
- You should look for options that will not consume the battery of your phone. Is takes just a few seconds to switch off the option. This will not impede any of the functionalities of your phone. This will not intervene in the images, text messages, conference texts etc.
- The next thing you should know is they synchronizing your Gmail or any other accounts to your phone will consume a lot of battery. So it is always advisable not to sync those accounts to your phone. This will drain the battery life to a great extent.
- Continuous mails and notifications will eat up a lot of charge every time. The email has a lot of refresh rate that is a significant waste of battery.
- Next, you can turn off the extra features like the Smart Stay, Smart Scroll, Air Gesture etc. This will increase the battery life largely. Remember, you can regulate the screen brightness, which will increase the battery life.
- Use of power saving mode will certainly improve the battery life and your battery will go on for more time compared to normal usage.
I hope all these methods will be beneficial for you to improve and extend the battery life of your phone.